Updated: Feb 6
Hemp oil is mostly used as a moisturizer for the skin, studies have indicated that #hemp seed oil can dramatically decrease skin dryness to alleviate itching and irritation.
Moreover, the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties can or could protect against the ageing process while soothing the skin.
Hemp oil is good for massage whenever you have any pain in your body also a teaspoon of hemp oil before bed prevents lack of sleep but remember to drink a glass of water 15 mins before bed and in the morning before you eat breakfast.
"Stay healthy "
Good for Heart Health
#Hemp seed oil has a 3:1 ratio of #Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids, a balance that has shown to aid or support heart health and promote proper cardiovascular function.
Related Blog : How to pick the best oil For Your hair Type
Supports Your Immune System
The essential fatty acids in hemp seed oil has been shown to promote healthy flora in the intestines and aid immune system response and function.
As a result it can be really helpful during the cold and flu season when viruses are running rampant at school, work, and in everyday social interactions.
Excellent Nutrition for Your Brain
Hemp seed oil contains 85% essential fatty acids (EFAs), and an optimal 6:1 ratio of omega-6 fatty acid (linoleic acid) to omega-3 fatty acid (alpha-linoleic acid, it shouldn’t be confused it with alpha lipoic acid). Linoleic acid plays important role in brain health and has been linked to healthier mental health.
Omega-3 fatty acids like alpha linoleic acid play an important role in eye health. Mothers who supplement with hemp seed oil during pregnancy may provide brain and eye protective benefits for the developing baby.
MUST WATCH VIDEO !
Supports Healthy Skin, Hair, & Nails.
Hemp seed oil is mostly used as a moisturizer for the skin, studies have indicated that hemp seed oil can intensely decrease skin dryness, which causes itching and irritation.
However, the #antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties could protect against the ageing process while soothing the skin.
Related blog post : What are the 7 Amazing Olive Oil Benefits For your Skin
Log in required to comment and like our blogs
Related Blog Post: The 7 Top Healthy Herbal Teas That You Should Try!
1. Dr. Group's Healthy Living Articles. 2019. 5 Health Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil. [ONLINE] Available at: https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/5-health-benefits-of-hemp-seed-oil/. [Accessed 16 April 2019].
2. Gavel NT, et al. "The effect of dietary hempseed on atherogenesis and contractile function in aortae from hypercholesterolemic rabbits." Acta Physiological Hungarian. 2011 September;98(3):273-83. DOI: 10.1556/APhysiol.98.2011.3.4.
3. Fritsche K. "Fatty acids as modulators of the immune response," Annual Review of Nutrition. 2006;26:45-73.
4. Sapino S, et al. Hemp-seed and olive oils: their stability against oxidation and use in O/W emulsions." Journal of Cosmetic Science. 2005 July-August;56(4):227-51.
5. Callaway J, et al. Efficacy of dietary hempseed oil in patients with atopic dermatitis." The Journal of Dermatological Treatment. 2005 April;16(2):87-94.
6,YouTube. 2019. Amazing Hemp Seed Oil Benefits & Uses for Skin, Hair & Cancer - YouTube. [ONLINE] Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6C6-zqdcV0. [Accessed 16 April 2019]